Even though the mountain biking challenge is over (October 3, 2020), You can still get out and enjoy Kitsap’s parks, Trails & Places! Visit one of our local bike shops for a tune up and get out and ride. Visit Evergreen MTB (Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance) for great events & ideas. Before you go, sign up for the 2020 Parks & Trails Challenge so you can check some places off the list as you ride!
Kitsap’s Bike Shops
- B.I.Cycle Shop – on beautiful Bainbridge Is. 206.842.6413
- Classic Cycle – also on beautiful Bainbridge Is. 206.842.9191
- Night Owl Cycling in Kingston 360.633.6710
- Infinity Cyclery in Poulsbo 360.626.1672
- Black Max Kitsap in (electric-bike awesomeness!) in Silverdale @ Kitsap Tractor & Equipment 360.536.4918
- Kitsap Bike & Key – no website, but they’ve got good service 🙂 (360) 373-6133 306 N Callow Ave, Bremerton, WA 98312
- Uptown Cyclery – our new favorite! 360.627.8365 Downtown Bremerton @ 500 Pacific Ave. Ste 100 & 110
- Olympic Bike & Skate in Downtown Port Orchard 360.895.2127
- Old Town Bicycle in Gig Harbor 253.858.8040
- there’s also REI & Big 5
Join Evergreen MTB so you can keep an eye out for the next event!